Safety and Security Policy
1. Never send any money to another member.
2. Clearly state your expectations to avoid misunderstanding.
3. Conduct chats with your dating partner once in a while.
4. Don’t share your dating account credentials, or other documents with anyone.
5. Never share your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages. Don’t communicate with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial.
6. If you choose to have a personal meeting with another member, Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.
Scam and reimbursements
1. If a member requests money from you. We will reimburse all credits spent on communicating with this member and Block/Report the member permanently
2. A member deliberately misrepresents the following details in his/her profile: age, children, gender and marital status. We will reimburse all credits you incurred communicating with this member and ban the member permanently.
General Date Support Team